Our Artius Man Beard Oil Sample Pack is great for:
- Testing New Beard Oils
These compact but generous 5ml sample size portions give you ample beard oil for your beard over a long period. So whether you're on the road and want to carry a few scents with you, or you're headed for a night out and want to refresh the beard without lugging around a big bottle - this will take care of those needs.
Maybe you're simply the guy that wants to try a bunch of our scents? Well, with 20 beard oil scents to choose from, this is your key to that as well. In 20 scents you're bound to find many that you love!
Finally, if you're buying a gift for a bearded man, this beard oil sample kit will blow their mind! These make great gifts for birthdays, Christmas, or any other occasion.
If you're not yet familiar with beard oil, it helps prevent beard itch
- Sample Kit Includes: 5, 5ml bottles of beard oil
- Approx: 30-40 days worth of beard oil!
- Total Product Amount: 25 ML
Beard Oil Sample Scents Break Down
Just above the order button, you'll be able to select the five scents you'd like. Here is a quick explanation of what each scent smells like.
- Citrus Fire: A mellow but very unique citrus spice formula
- Citrus Spice: A classic spice blended with elegant citrus
- Bay Rum: This scent is old-school barbershop with a gentle zing
- Winter's Chill: Peppermint, Eucalyptus & Spruce create a sensational scent!
- Orange Grove: Citrus top notes with an underlying woodsy base.
- Humidor: Cherry, Vanilla & Tobacco.
- Mountain Air: A fantastic blend of pine, patchouli, Earthy notes, cedarwood, and a spearmint top note
- Black Coffee: Smells like a freshly brewed cup of black coffee
- The Logger: Outdoors with top notes of spruce and sage
- Classic Gentleman Sandalwood: Our premium blend of Sandalwood
- Midnight Ride: Black, spicy licorice!
- Campfire: Woodsy meets smoky. It smells EXACTLY like being in the forest near a campfire. Very smoky
- Unscented: This is our original formula that has no additional scenting added.
- IPA: Infused with Hungarian Hops, this unique beard oil smells fantastic. If you love the scent of a hoppy beer, you'll LOVE this one!
- E4: Original Artius Scent. Earthy citrus scent
- Restoration: Cologne scent. Notes of oud, tonka bean, lavender
- 3 Wood: Cologne scent. Notes of Hinoki wood, oud, and neroli
- Spiced Latte: A warm vanilla latte
- Tinderbox: Tobacco vanilla
- Invigoration: Peppermint, bergamot, tea tree, green mandarin, and neroli
Other Key Benefits & Facts About Our Beard Oil
- All Natural Scenting - No Cheap Fragrance Oils!
- Smell Great & Look Great
- Prevents Beardruff (Beard Dandruff)
- Promotes Healthy Beard Growth
- Cruelty-Free: Never Tested On Animals
- Includes Natural & Organic Ingredients
- Thicker Than Most Oils On The Market: A Little Goes A Long Way!
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil*, Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) seed oil, argana Spinosa (argan) kernel oil, sclerocarya birrea (marula) seed & adansonia digitata (baobab) seed oil, tocopheryl (vitamin E) acetate, essential oils. *Certified Organic.
Finding a scent that one likes is a very subjective activity. I enjoyed reading the well written descriptions of each of the scents in the beard oil lineup. It was tough to choose just five to sample. However, out of the five I chose, I found a couple that I really like. Some scents are better named than others--they sound really attractive, but they may end up at the bottom of your list. Others may have been a number four or five choice but end up really hitting the spot. That's why I would recommend first going with a sample pack. These samples give you a great way to make an informed decision before buying the full-sized product.
This is the second sample pack I've ordered. I also have two full size oils from artius man also. I can't get enough of this company! The quality ingredients and scents make my beard feel and smell GREAT! I highly recommend!
This oil is just too good! Got the 5 pack sampler figuring I'd just go with the two I like best. Well Im stuck at four! I don't like a clove scent at all, (just me) so it eliminated the Citrus Fire as that's all I can smell. But the other scents are just killing it. I have ordered Orange Grove in oil, balm, wash & conditioner. Up next will be E4. I'm locked into those two for now but going to be trying another sampler. I'm liking this challenge!
The oil itself is the absolute best. My beard is mostly white/gray now and this thicker AM oil has it softer, more comfortable than ever and provides a nice sheen. Not greasy or oily and absorbs well. I'm actually getting compliments on this beard and that's a first. Im a long term customer without a doubt.
Great beard oil! It leaves my beard soft, smooth, and hydrated. They have the best scents too. I feel like they have a scent for everyone. I’ve tried almost all their scents and my stand-out favorites are Citrus Fire, Humidor, and Campfire. There weren’t any that I disliked, just some I prefer more than others. The only one I haven’t had but want to try is the Mountain Air scent. I think I’d like that one. I’m only using Artius Man from here on out.
All of the 5 scents I ordered are awesome. Two thumps up.