Our Artius Man Beard Oil Sample Pack is great for:
- Testing New Beard Oils
These compact but generous 5ml sample size portions give you ample beard oil for your beard over a long period. So whether you're on the road and want to carry a few scents with you, or you're headed for a night out and want to refresh the beard without lugging around a big bottle - this will take care of those needs.
Maybe you're simply the guy that wants to try a bunch of our scents? Well, with 20 beard oil scents to choose from, this is your key to that as well. In 20 scents you're bound to find many that you love!
Finally, if you're buying a gift for a bearded man, this beard oil sample kit will blow their mind! These make great gifts for birthdays, Christmas, or any other occasion.
If you're not yet familiar with beard oil, it helps prevent beard itch
- Sample Kit Includes: 5, 5ml bottles of beard oil
- Approx: 30-40 days worth of beard oil!
- Total Product Amount: 25 ML
Beard Oil Sample Scents Break Down
Just above the order button, you'll be able to select the five scents you'd like. Here is a quick explanation of what each scent smells like.
- Citrus Fire: A mellow but very unique citrus spice formula
- Citrus Spice: A classic spice blended with elegant citrus
- Bay Rum: This scent is old-school barbershop with a gentle zing
- Winter's Chill: Peppermint, Eucalyptus & Spruce create a sensational scent!
- Orange Grove: Citrus top notes with an underlying woodsy base.
- Humidor: Cherry, Vanilla & Tobacco.
- Mountain Air: A fantastic blend of pine, patchouli, Earthy notes, cedarwood, and a spearmint top note
- Black Coffee: Smells like a freshly brewed cup of black coffee
- The Logger: Outdoors with top notes of spruce and sage
- Classic Gentleman Sandalwood: Our premium blend of Sandalwood
- Midnight Ride: Black, spicy licorice!
- Campfire: Woodsy meets smoky. It smells EXACTLY like being in the forest near a campfire. Very smoky
- Unscented: This is our original formula that has no additional scenting added.
- IPA: Infused with Hungarian Hops, this unique beard oil smells fantastic. If you love the scent of a hoppy beer, you'll LOVE this one!
- E4: Original Artius Scent. Earthy citrus scent
- Restoration: Cologne scent. Notes of oud, tonka bean, lavender
- 3 Wood: Cologne scent. Notes of Hinoki wood, oud, and neroli
- Spiced Latte: A warm vanilla latte
- Tinderbox: Tobacco vanilla
- Invigoration: Peppermint, bergamot, tea tree, green mandarin, and neroli
Other Key Benefits & Facts About Our Beard Oil
- All Natural Scenting - No Cheap Fragrance Oils!
- Smell Great & Look Great
- Prevents Beardruff (Beard Dandruff)
- Promotes Healthy Beard Growth
- Cruelty-Free: Never Tested On Animals
- Includes Natural & Organic Ingredients
- Thicker Than Most Oils On The Market: A Little Goes A Long Way!
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil*, Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) seed oil, argana Spinosa (argan) kernel oil, sclerocarya birrea (marula) seed & adansonia digitata (baobab) seed oil, tocopheryl (vitamin E) acetate, essential oils. *Certified Organic.
I'm so glad I tried this sample pack! I was able to discover my two favorite scents without committing to a full size bottle and possibly being disappointed. I enjoy the 5 scents I got, but I really, really ended up liking Bay Rum and Citrus Fire the most. I like a strong scent that lasts with me throughout the day, and Bay Rum definitely fills that need. These oils are thicker, and I really appreciate that. Also, even though the bottles in the sample pack are small, that doesn't mean you won't get your money's worth. I've been using Bay Rum a lot, and I still have 80% of the bottle left.
One thing I realized (being a new customer) about Artius Man is that their scents are definitely all natural. I was used to scents from other companies that smell heavily of artificial cologne, so at first I was expecting the same from Artius Man. After having used the oils for several weeks now I've come to appreciate the more natural scents, and my skin and beard have too! I'll definitely be back for more. Oh, and their packaging is the best in the business too. I'd be surprised if you had any damage to your product during shipping. Buy with confidence.
I bought the sample pack sampling the classic gentleman, winter chill, the logger, mountain, and the E4. I really like the scents that the oils have. Other brands smell manufactured (plasticy/metallic smelling) but these smell wonderful.
Of the scents I got, I found that three were for me; classic gentleman mountain air and logger. Logger is very pine smelling and is my favorite. My wife likes the gentleman more and I agree it’s also very pleasing to smell.
The oil is top notch and leaves my skin hydrated and beard soft.
After buying the sample pack, I ended up buying a bottle of unscented oil as well as the classic gentleman beard butter, and logger beard butter and I have to say it’s the best beard product that I’ve come across.
It’s worth the extra dollars because you’re getting a more natural smelling product and one that isn’t filled with chemicals and other things inside. The oil and the beard butter are also very lightweight and leave the beard feeling fresh all day.
All five samples I got smelled amazing. A few were a little spicy for my taste but the spiced latte smells over the top incredible!
The sample packs were excellent and you get your money worth.
Got this for a few favs and to try some new scents. The Invigoration had me thrown off a little, but a few more times using, I may be gettin the big jar next order!