- Sample Kit Includes: 20, 5ml bottles of beard oil
- Approx: 2-4 months worth of beard oil!
- Total Beard Oil Amount: 100ml
Beard Oil Sample Scents Break Down
You will receive a 5ml bottle of the following scents (20 total):
- Citrus Fire: A mellow but very unique citrus spice formula
- Citrus Spice: A classic spice blended with elegant citrus
- Bay Rum: This scent is an old-school barbershop with a gentle zing
- Winter's Chill: Peppermint, Eucalyptus & Spruce create a sensational scent!
- Orange Grove: Citrus top notes with an underlying woodsy base.
- Humidor: Cherry, Vanilla & Tobacco.
- Mountain Air: An amazing blend of pine, patchouli, cedarwood and a spearmint top note
- Black Coffee: Smells like a freshly brewed cup of black coffee
- The Logger: Outdoors with top notes of spruce and sage
- Classic Gentleman Sandalwood: Our premium blend of Sandalwood
- Midnight Ride: Black, spicy licorice!
- Campfire: Woodsy meets smoky. Smells EXACTLY like being in the forest near a campfire. Very smoky
- Tea Tree Mint: The scents of tea tree, peppermint, eucalyptus, and balsam fir
- IPA: Infused with Hungarian Hops this unique beard oil smells amazing. If you love the scent of a hoppy beer, you'll LOVE this one!
- E4: Original Artius Scent. Earthy citrus scent
- Restoration: Cologne scent. Notes of oud, tonka bean, lavender
- 3 Wood: Cologne scent. Notes of Hinoki wood, oud, and neroli
- Spiced Latte: A warm vanilla latte
- Tinderbox: Tobacco vanilla
- Invigoration: Peppermint, bergamot, tea tree, green mandarin, and neroli
Other Great Things About Our Beard Oil
- All Natural Scenting - No Cheap Fragrance Oils!
- Cruelty-Free: Never Tested On Animals
- Made With Natural & Organic Ingredients
- Thicker Than Most Oils On The Market: A Little Goes A Long Way!
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, butyrospermum parkii (Shea) seed oil, argana spinosa (argan) kernel oil, sclerocarya birrea (marula) seed & adansonia digitata (baobab) seed oil, tocopheryl (vitamin E) acetate, essential oils. *Certified Organic.
Great feel in beard. Also recommend the butter.
I've been growing my beard for a few years now, and I've tried a lot of different beard oils. Some have been great, but others have been a complete letdown. I was really excited to try the Artius Man 20-Pack Beard Oil Sampler Kit because it gives you the chance to try all of their scents without having to commit to a full-size bottle. I've been using the kit for a few weeks now, and I've already found a few of my favorite scents; Winters Chill, Mountain Air, E4, and The Logger. They all smell great, and they do a great job of keeping my beard looking and feeling its best.
Still trying them out since there's so many that said I love midnight ride,orange grove,and winters chill so far
If you want to find the perfect scent that goes with your beard, this sampler pack is a must. I found a few very interesting, and surprising scents that I liked a lot. Scents are spot on. They make my beard smell nice and makes it look fresh and soft all day. My favorite is the 3 wood. Love it. Great job Artius man.
All of these oils smell so good and shine and soften your beard so well it hard to pick even ten favorites out of the 20.. Order these you won't be sorry..