Men Are Starting To Realize You Do Not Need 3 Different Shampoos…..
You just need the right one!!
Our tea tree mint shampoo for men is the last shampoo you’ll ever need. This shampoo created exclusively for men is infused with super, powerful proteins that strengthen your hair, adds natural shine, moisturizes, and prevents the hair from breaking for the best look.
Richly loaded with natural ingredients such as:
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice relieves irritating dry scalp and itching, reduces redness (the hot-head feeling), inflammation, interlocks moisture so your hair and scalp doesn’t dry out, alleviates dandruff, and promotes natural hair growth
- Peppermint oil provides a slight tingling feeling and can increase circulation to the area. The increased circulation can promote healthy hair growth.
- Tea Tree oil can help soothe a dry scalp and reduce dandruff.
- Hinoki oil and its antimicrobial properties promotes healthy hair growth.
Eucalyptus oil stimulates hair follicles and relieves itchy scalp.
- Spearmint oil is anti-fungal and antibacterial in nature. The cooling menthol provides itch and dry scalp relief.
Not only does this fantastic blend work wonders for your hair and scalp; our ultra-manly, intoxicating proprietary scent will have you excited for your morning routine again!
Invigorate your morning routine with our Tea Tree Mint Shampoo -- backed with our complete Gentleman’s Handshake Agreement.
If you don’t like it, we’ll give you your money back no-questions-asked!
Water, sodium methyl e-sulfolautate, disodium-2 sulfolaurate, cocamidopropyl betaine, lauramide MEA, cetrimonium chloride, PEG 150 distearate, hydrolyzed soy & wheat proteins, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, glycol distearate, polyquaternium-4, phenoxyethanol, citric acid, tetrasodium EDTA.
The scent is so refreshing! Feels cool on my scalp and can use for day or nighttime showers. They even threw in a travel size shampoo as an extra goodie. Definitely would recommend.
Hair is nice and clean and soft . Wife and used it a few times . Got it as a free gift for spending $25 and I’d definitely buy it if I didn’t really love the products I already have